Another dog has died after being exposed to blue-green algae

A woman from Texas took her dog swimming in a river by her house earlier this month. It’s there that Tamra Massey believes her dog, Fina, ate toxic blue-green algae, she wrote on Facebook. She said that shortly thereafter her dog died. According to KENS5, Massey said the whole incident took place in less than an hour. Now, Massey is speaking out on social media to warn other dog owners about the dangers of blue-green algae. Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.

Another woman is sharing that her beloved dog died after being exposed to toxic blue-green algae. 

Continue reading...